The whole food plant based diet

After my initial disappointment when I see my markers still going up, I decide to stop work. It is a really hard moment in my life, because I like teaching and I don´t know if I will ever go back.
But I need to get deeper into what I´m learning, as well as to have more time for sport and cooking.
I come upon the website https://www.pcrm.org/ and their 21-Day Vegan Kickstart. I like it because I don´t have to worry about what to cook, but since I want to do everything from scratch, it entails too much work even without working. (My husband likes my meals for the first time in years, but I still have to cook different ones for my daughters). And so I decide to use the kickstart for lunch and make plant based salads or soups for dinner.

During this time I subscribe to Ted talks and chrisbeatcancer in youtube and recall the benefits of fasting. I decide to fast for the 3 previous days to my next analysis.
Now I am in my third day. Apart from water, I´ve only had some tea in the mornings. I wasn´t sure I could do it, but I just thought if I did it one day, that would be better than nothing. I felt hungry and with a slight headache in the afternoon but I didn´t lose my energy.And then the second day came by  and I felt a bit weak when I woke up but then my headache stopped and I felt good enough to go on.
Today I woke up even weaker and as hungry as always, but my stiff neck has improved and I know I can hold on until tonight. I even went for a 5 Kms walk by the shore!
21/10/19

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog